Relationships are tricky, and the one you have with your credit is no different. Establishing a happily-ever-after relationship with your credit means being committed to staying informed about your credit reports, consistently monitoring for changes and taking steps to protect your scores.
ScoreSense® gives you the relationship tools to show your credit some love – so your credit will love you back.
- Helps you stay connected. ScoreSense provides unlimited access to your TransUnion, Equifax and Experian scores, reports and updates to keep you informed. Schedule monthly “dates” to spend quality time to review all three credit reports and scores to make sure all is well.
- Watches over your credit profile. ScoreSense will help you monitor your credit and inform you of changes that may hurt your scores or pose a threat to your identity and financial well-being.
- Helps you learn how to dispute incorrect information. Creditors make mistakes. The ScoreSense Dispute Center will help you work through the process of addressing incorrect negative items on your credit reports that, if left unaddressed, could harm credit scores.
- Is there when you need someone to talk to. With ScoreSense, you can talk one on one with a Credit Specialist whenever you call. Your Credit Specialist can answer questions you have about your reports and help you make sense of your scores.
- Helps you protect your identity from cheaters. As a ScoreSense member, we cover you for up to $1 million in Identity Theft Insurance* to help offset the cost of restoring your credit and good name should identity thieves strike.
Let ScoreSense help you make a commitment to your credit scores and reports. Begin your all-access, free 7-day trial and get your three-bureau credit scores and reports, plus monitoring of your credit profile.