What is OTL*ScoreSense?
1) What is ScoreSense?
ScoreSense® is a membership service that provides you with options for a simple and convenient method to monitor your credit history, spot threats to your identity, and resolve inaccuracies on your credit report. On top of that, you can also have us alert you to predators in your neighborhood. By placing your credit, identity, and neighborhood information at your fingertips, we hope to make your life more secure. Our members enjoy the choice to access to the following features:
- Get reports and scores from all 3 bureaus that you can access 24/7 and update monthly
- Receive Credit Alerts that advise you of important changes in your credit history, such as new lines of credit or late payments
- Learn the best ways to correct errors on your credit report in our Dispute Center
- Use our ScoreTracker™ technology to track your credit scores and see a visualization of how they have changed
- Simulate how your personal credit score could be affected by changes to your financial situation with ScoreCast™
- Find out your risk for becoming an identity theft victim and how to reduce your chances with ID Score®
- Receive Identity Alerts and be notified of suspicious activity in your name to help you stop identity theft before it starts
- Get instant email alerts to inform you if someone has posted sensitive information regarding your identity on the web through Identity Report™
- Feel secure with Identity Theft Insurance, for up to $1,000,000*, in the event that you are a victim of identity theft
- View a real-time map of sex offenders in your local zip code with our Neighborhood Report™
- Be informed when registered offenders move into your neighborhood with Sex Offender Alerts and also receive their location, offense, and their latest photo on record
2) What does OTL*ScoreSense.com mean?
We use "OTL*ScoreSense.com" as a billing descriptor for transactions related to our services. As a member, you have access to a variety of benefits and resources to simplify your life and keep yourself and your family secure. To learn more about membership, see Available Features.
3) How can I cancel my membership?
We want you to receive all the benefits ScoreSense has to offer, but you can cancel your membership at any time by contacting our Customer Care department at 800-972-7204. We are available to assist you every day of the week: Monday through Friday 8 AM to 8 PM CST, Saturday 8 AM TO 5 PM CST, and Sunday 12 PM to 6 PM CST.
Once you cancel your membership, you will receive no further charges. To reduce the amount of time it will take our representative to process your request, please have the following information handy:
- ScoreSense Member ID (provided in your Welcome email) or Social Security number
- First and last name
- Physical address used to register your ScoreSense account
4) Where can I log in to my account?
You can log in to ScoreSense by visiting our Member Sign In page. As a member, you’re able to check your credit reports and scores as often as you like, dispute errors on your credit report, view threats we have detected to your identity, see details of the sex offenders living near you, and more. Start at the ScoreSense Dashboard, which gives you easy access to all of the ScoreSense features. Look for the "?" icons and "Learn More" links to help you get the most out of your ScoreSense membership. Next, take advantage of other benefits we offer, like ScoreCast and ID Score.
Have thoughts or feedback on your experience with ScoreSense? Take this short survey to let us know how we are doing! ScoreSense Customer Survey.
5) Why should I keep my membership?
A ScoreSense membership makes your life simpler! We help you:
- Feel secure with instant alerts that inform you when suspicious activities have taken place in your name.
- Save time by viewing your credit, identity, and neighborhood information in one convenient place in an easy-to-read format.
- Keep track of your credit scores and know when you’ll qualify for the best rates on new lines of credit when making large purchases like a new home or car.
Have more questions? Check out our FAQ page.